Sunday, September 24, 2006

Reflections from the Time To Go Rally

It might be a little late, but better late than never. The Stop the War Coalition organised a rally in Manchester on Saturday to ask for Tony Blair to resign as PM. That, of course, is their right. However, I would like to make note of a couple of points.

I went to the Stop the War Coalition homepage to look for photos of the rally. They had a link to a blog where I could find them. Strange, but true. So, while on that blog I thought I would have a quick look. First entry after the rally was a nice picture of Hugo Chavez at the UN, with the caption "You can't help loving this guy." That kind of gives you a taste for the kind of people we are dealing with here.

Anyway, on to the photos. In truth there is only one photo that I need bother to share with you. On a nice peaceful rally we have some lovely support for the terrorist organisation Hezbollah: